LehrkräfteFAQ for Teachers
Unsere Lehrkräfte sind das Herzstück von Helen Doron English.
Wir sind sehr stolz auf unsere Lehrkräfte, die in ihrem Unterricht Helen Dorons einzigartige Englischlernmethode erst zum Leben erwecken. Spaß, Kreativität und Freude am Lernen zeichnen ihren Unterricht aus. Das spricht besonders Kinder an. Unter ihrer Anleitung wird Englisch lernen für sie zu einem beglückenden Erlebnis, von dem sie nicht nur ihr Leben lang profitieren werden, sondern das ihnen auch unvergesslich in Erinnerung bleiben wird.
Die Lehrkräfte von Helen Doron English werden umfassend in unserer bewährten Methode des Englischunterrichts für Kinder geschult. Mit ihrer Qualifizierung werden sie Teil des weltweiten Netzwerks fachkundiger Helen-Doron-English-Lehrkräfte, die beim Unterrichten ihrer Schüler Zeichen setzen wollen.
Teach with us!
- – Love working with kids?
- – Speak excellent English?
- – Looking for a fulfilling, independent career?
If you answered yes to these questions, becoming a Helen Doron English teacher may be the best career choice you’ll ever make. As a Helen Doron English teacher you will enjoy flexible working hours, a profitable freelance career, job satisfaction and the pride that comes from being part of a global community of respected Helen Doron English teachers.
We offer you—
- – A proven method for teaching English as a second language (ESL) to children of all ages
- – 30 years of experience in ESL and teacher training
- – Multiple career paths options: work as a self-employed teacher or a learning centre employee
- – An international Helen Doron English teaching diploma for worldwide career opportunities
- – Educational support from the Head Office through top-quality teaching materials, annual seminars and trainings, networking channels and an organization-wide information portal
- – A rewarding career and the chance to make a difference in children’s lives
We’re looking for people with—
- – Excellent command of English, both spoken and written
- – Prior experience teaching English, children or both
- – An academic background
Request More Information:
It’s no coincidence that our teachers are the best in the industry.
We take their training VERY seriously.
Teacher training courses are conducted much like the Helen Doron English classes. They are fun, held in small groups in a responsive and engaging environment, and are designed to expand trainees’ joy in teaching.
Candidates can choose to become Helen Doron Early English (HDEE) teachers or Helen Doron Teen English (HDTE) teachers, depending on their preferences and previous teaching experience. For teachers who have successfully completed the full HDEE course, a seminar focusing on HDTE is available.
All Helen Doron Early English teacher trainers are professionals with proven competency and years of experience teaching the unique Helen Doron English method to new teachers.
Trainees must complete the course requirements in order to graduate. In addition to the course participation hours, a minimum of one hour prep time is required each evening outside of class to prepare for the next days’ lesson. A 2- 3 page essay is also required to complete the course. Candidates must pass practical demonstrations and submit an essay in order to graduate.
What graduates take home
All graduating teachers receive teaching kits, including books and CDs; teacher guides, flashcards and other teaching aids; promotional tools such as press files and media kits; and practical information on running a self-employed business. Most importantly, graduates receive their Helen Doron English Teacher Diploma which enables them to teach at over 700 Helen Doron English Learning Centres around the world or set up their own learning studio.
See our COURSE CALENDAR for upcoming Teacher Training Courses around the world.